Estimating the value of a business or an asset is never so direct by merely using “fit all-in-one” approach. Performing valuations is getting more and more complex with continuous changes in the business environment and regulations.
Valuation services involve advising on valuation of a business operation, a company, share and asset, both for commercial and statutory purposes.
How do we do it?
We, together with our alliances offer comprehensive business and assets valuation services with the highest level of internationally recognised expertise. We stay on top of the industry by continually updating ourselves with the up-to-date professional and regulatory standards; proposed and upcoming changes; as well as the adoption of industry best-practices.
By utilising our supreme industry experience, our valuation teams work closely together with the consulting team to keep our clients acquainted with the latest market development in order to make the best financial decision.
Our valuation services are:
Business & Intangible Asset Valuation
- Feasibility Study
- Financial Reporting
- Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Intangible Asset
- Liquidation and Litigation Support
- Long-lived Asset Impairment Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Purchase Price Allocation
Financial Instruments and Derivatives Valuation
- Convertible Bonds / Notes
- Employee Share Ownership
- Financial Guarantee Contracts
- Financial Instrument Fair Value
- Futures / Forwards
- Hybrid Share Options
- Share Appreciation Rights
- And more..
Contingent Asset and Liability Valuation
- Pensions (Defined Benefits and Defined Contributions)
- Loyalty Programs (e.g. Frequent flyer program, Credit Card or Hotel rewards program)
- Share Based Payments and Options
- Brand names, patents, trademarks