SINGAPORE TAXATION SERVICES
Tax Service In Singapore
Why tax service in Singapore is necessary for your business?
Working with tax advisory experts in Singapore can help to make sure that your company taxes can be compliant. A tax expert throughout Singapore can specialize in Singapore company taxes to get your business on track every reporting or help you out specifically with tax preparedness when you file your business taxes.
Keeping up to date with the latest changes in taxes and efficiently completing tax documents often comes down to working with professionals. We are a group that can provide corporate tax service in Singapore that will ensure you can comply with the latest regulations and helps with growing your business over time.
What Do We Do For Tax Service?
Our company assists with the preparation of income tax computations as well as ongoing supporting schedules that are required for submission with the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS). After all, we can keep each one of our clients updated on various Singapore tax regulations and new changes they can directly affect their business. Our job scope including liaising with IRAS to ensure each year of assessment that we have submitted on behalf of our client can be finalized with complete accuracy and to the standards outlined.
We assist with a variety of tasks including corporate tax preparation, full tax service for submission/filing and more. Further. we can even act as tax advisors for your company to show you areas where you may be responsible for paying withholding taxes, international taxes, and more. Our team can also let you know about new tax incentives that your business could qualify for.
Through our corporate tax service, we can help to ensure that your business is properly prepared for any type of tax regulations and changes and that you can efficiently manage any type of tax solution for your business. We want to leave you with the tools necessary through corporate tax service to keep your business running efficiently.
What Are The Tax Services We Offer
Tax service we are providing consist of the followings:
CORPORATE INCOME TAX
Corporate Tax Compliance in Singapore is getting more complex due to constantly changing in Singapore tax laws and the ongoing regulatory scrutiny of Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS).
Our Tax compliance specialist team is well equipped with the latest tax laws and practices. The services we deliver are more than those of ‘classical tax return’, you will be assured that all the returns are properly prepared and submitted to the regulatory authorities in accordance with the stipulated timeline, with the value and insight being delivered.
Our broad spectrum of corporate tax compliance services include:
- Posting you the update of Singapore tax regulations (including Budget updates) which may affect your company/ branch and compliance requirements.
- Monitoring the statutory deadlines and working closely with your company/ branch to meet the compliance filing deadlines.
- Preparation and filing of an estimated chargeable income which has to be filed within three months from the accounting year end.
- Preparation or reviewing monthly/quarterly tax provision calculations based on your information and highlight any tax issues identified in the course of our preparation or review of the information provided.
- Preparation or reviewing the tax computation and Form C based on your information and highlight any tax issues identified in the course of our preparation or review of the information provided.
- Submitting the finalized tax computation and Form C to your company/ branch for your signature and agreement before filing with the IRAS.
- Advising on the tax payments due dates upon receipt of the Notice of Assessment.
- Assistance to attending queries from IRAS.
INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAX
Rapid globalization has led to an increasingly dynamic business environment where businesses continually explore and expand into new territories. This has significantly impacted the mobility patterns of global talents and workforce as businesses become more globally connected than ever before.
Employees are also proving to be increasingly mobile, traveling to-and-from various jurisdictions for short-term overseas assignments or long-term relocations. As Singapore establishes itself as the country of choice to be based in for such multinationals and individuals, tax compliance and optimization are increasingly becoming more prevalent.
Whether it is alleviating the tedium of personal tax compliance or assisting companies/individuals with personal tax planning arising from international assignments, our Personal Tax Services team is committed to helping multinational and expatriates effectively manage their personal tax issues.
Our broad spectrum of personal tax services include:
- Preparation of income tax returns and tax computations for individuals and partnerships
- Preparation of returns of employee’s remuneration (Form IR8A) and tax clearance (Form IR21)
- Assistance to attending to queries from IRAS
- Application to IRAS for voluntary disclosures of past tax errors/negligence
- Local personal tax planning and advisory
We believe that our pool of dedicated tax professionals is fully equipped with in-depth knowledge under girded by vast practical experiences to assist you with your personal tax planning and personal tax compliance matters.
GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST)
What is GST?
Singapore’s Goods and Services Tax (GST), in fact, is a consumption tax levied on import of goods in Singapore as well on the supply of all kinds of goods and/or services in Singapore, unless they are exempt or zero-rated. GST is nothing but an indirect tax which is expressed as a percentage. Singapore’s GST is levied at the rate of 7% of the selling price of goods and services. The end-user is usually the ultimate payee of GST.
Being a GST registered company, you will enjoy claiming 7% of input tax from IRAS for business expenses or purchase incurred by you. However, the downside is that you will need to collect output tax from your clients for revenue generated by sales of your goods and/or services.
In Singapore, it is compulsory for businesses with the turnover exceeding million per year to register for Goods and Services Tax.
If you wish to enjoy the benefit of being GST registered even though you do not exceed million in turnover, you may apply for voluntarily GST registration.
Reporting of GST is normally done on a quarterly basis for businesses who are GST registered. GST preparation can be daunting to business owners who may not have the expertise to do it themselves and they may risk facing unnecessary penalties from IRAS for erroneous GST submission.
At ACCORP, we offer the full spectrum of professional GST assistance in the following areas:
Dealing with the IRAS
- Application for GST registration / de-registration
- Preparation of submission/ruling to the IRAS for tax concessions
- Managing and responding to IRAS queries
- Making the voluntary disclosure of errors to the IRAS to mitigate penalty exposures
- Managing IRAS audits/investigations
- Review and e-filing of GST returns
- Conducting GST Compliance Review (GST Health-check)
- Conducting Assisted Self-help Kit (ASK) review
- Conducting in-house GST training customized to specific business transactions
- Advice on GST implications involving business start-up, new business arrangements, and cross-border transactions
- Assisting with dispute resolutions
- Review and advice on internal controls for GST reporting
- Review and advice on accounting system logic for GST coding
Contact us today to find out how we can help your business reaching its full potential!